With 2GB of cloud storage as standard, and 20GB for Service Select members, users can view and access Vectorworks files on the go.
If you’re a Service Select member, take advantage of cloud-based hardware to handle your sections, elevations, and renderings so you can continue working on your local machine without interruption.
Using the Vectorworks Cloud Services app from your desktop lets you build a cloud library on your computer. Control the upload of your files, review projects and even link your Dropbox account from directly within the desktop app.
View, manage and share documents from any device with internet access using just a web browser and the Cloud Services web portal.
Use the Vectorworks Nomad app to work on the go. Away from your computer? View, share and sync all of your files from the convenience of your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
The best part? Vectorworks Cloud Services are absolutely free and available to everyone. If you’re a Service Select subscriber, you get…
- …a boosted 20GB storage capacity
- …manual or scheduledSheet layer to PDF cloud processing
- …integrated cloud publishing from within Vectorworks
- …the ability to publish presentation and construction documents in the cloud
- …the ability to measure objects in PDF drawings generated on the cloud with Vectorworks Nomad
You can get started right now by downloading the Vectorworks Cloud Services Desktop App or the Vectorworks Nomad mobile app.