The latest version of V-Ray Next for SketchUp is upon us, and brings along with it a number of bug fixes to improve your experience when rendering.
- Improved matte elements generation
- Applying textures no longer activates SketchUp‘s standard Colorize material option
- Better Sunlight caustic photon emission
- Enhanced CUDA engine stability
- Boosted compatibility with some of SketchUp’s most popular plugins, especially ones utilizing V-Ray Proxy Meshes
Follow this link to view the complete log of changes.
Are you ready to experience the improvements yourself?
Download V-Ray Next for SketchUp 2.2