Update to KeyShot 11.2 today to open up new platform and automation capabilities:
- Apple Silicon support – (beta) 15-30% performance gain in both rendering and overall usability (compared with x86-64 translation performance)
- New Pantone 2022 colours – including the Pantone Colour of the Year (Very Peri) added to the KeyShot Colour Library.
- Keyframe animation updates – adjust keyframes without interfering with the rendering in the Real-time View
- Mesh Simplification updates – retain Normals and UVs after Mesh Simplification
- 3D Paint updates – improved quality when changing 3D Paint texture resolution.
- Workflow automation updates – including support for scripting material information data, the ability to use scripting to render CMF documents, as well as detection of headless and GUI-only features.
- Real-time View updates – including improved performance when dragging and dropping materials onto objects in the Real-time View
- Import/Export updates – including support of binary data in glTF, native Onshape import and new SketchUp and Cinema 4D plugins with Apple silicon support (requires 11.2)
- Over 75 bug fixes
View the full list of 11.2 updates and fixes here.
Using an older version of KeyShot? Contact us now to find out how you can upgrade and use the latest features.