July 28th 2022
Sign Up Now
Join Chaos as they host a live V-Ray 6 for 3ds Max webinar where 3D artists will demonstrate how V-Ray 6’s new features helped create the fantastic visuals for the release video.
Explore the unexplored with V-Ray 6
In this webinar, you’ll see:
- Adding detail to fill out scenes with random or patterned scatters of objects such as rocks or plants
- Crafting just the right cloudy sky for your environment and bringing it to life with animation
- Making materials with more detail than alpha maps, displacement, and bump could ever achieve thanks to Enmesh
- Using displacement in your Decals
- Sharing results and receiving feedback with team members and clients in the Cloud
- Improving materials with thin film effects, better translucency, and more realistic energy conservation
- Embedding an object in an HDRI environment in a realistic way that works from different angles
… and more!
As a bonus, anyone who signs up will receive an exclusive scene they can use to try the new version. The scene will be shared in the reminder email, one day before the webinar.