V-Ray Next for Rhino is out now.
If you purchased a new V-Ray 3 for Rhino license after December 1st 2018, you are eligible for a free upgrade to this latest version. If you’re eligible, contact us now! The deadline for this free upgrade is April 1st 2019.
Customers with an active monthly or annual subscription of Rhino, including educational versions, will get the latest release for free as part of the subscription.
Please note that with this release, support for V-Ray 1.5 and 2 has ended. Upgrades from V-Ray 2 have also be discontinued.
- An array of new tools makes it much easier to manage and render your scenes right within Rhino
- Superior Grasshopper support – Render your parametric designs directly without needing to bake or export.
- Keep track of everything and streamline your workflow with the new asset management system
- Simplified render controls mean less time navigating and more time designing.
- Enhanced lighting workflows including adaptive learning techniques to render perfectly exposed and colour-balanced images.
- New materials and textures, as well as support for PBR metallic reflections.
- Performance optimisations and new shaders increasing render speed up to 50%.
- The new Nvidia AI Denoiser lets you instantly remove noise from each render element.
V-Ray Next for Rhino is available now at CADSoftwareDirect.com