Learn how to set up your scenes for KeyVR, important model and material considerations, best practices for interacting with models, materials and cameras, recommended hardware, and how to leverage physics for optimal user engagement and immersion. Sign up soon as space is limited!
Thursday June 27th, 18:00 – 19:00 BST (10-11 PDT)
In this webinar:
- Recommended hardware requirements
- Setting up scenes for KeyVR and the importance of 1:1 model scale
- Workflows for optimal model structure and tessellation, and materials
- Best practices for optimal scene interactivity in KeyVR
- Harness Physics to increase user engagement when manipulating models