Below is a sneak peak of just some of the new features that are on their way in PlusSpec 2017:
- NEW Handrail Tool: Have the ability to add handrails to stairs and balconies
- IFC Tool; Room Quantities: Feasibility studies for air conditioning, Reporting and Measurements (cubic/square).
- Beam Tool: Allowing users to add structural and non-structural beams to their models.
- Load bearing point identifier: Visual identifier that outlines areas where reinforcement needs to be allowed for.
- Hip Roof Tools: Dutch gable, Mansard, dual-pitch ability, Dormer options, and optimised use of the edit roof pitch tool, allowing users to add and remove roof edits.
- Sloping Roofing: Trace any sloping roof from 2D or 3D, with the ability to change overhangs mid-draw
- Create a 2D roof plan: Project your roof plan onto your floor plans,etc.
- Floor & Ceiling Joist: Add structural steel beams to the model to customise and edit.
- Joist Tool: Specify more beam/joist types.
- Windows & Doors: Add architrave lengths to window and door architraves as well as improving existing functions for more customisation and estimating abilities
- Composite Tools: Add materials/layers to ANY building component (Estimation purposes only).
- NEW Materials: Added Stramit products to the Australian Material Library (Floor & Ceiling Joist Tools and Beam Tool).
And much more!