With this latest release, Bricsys have focused on delivering fixes, enhancements, and performance improvements to ensure that users get the absolute best value for their CAD investment.
Here’s a quick look at what’s new in BricsCAD V22.2:
- Dramatically improved on-screen performance of entities with a large number of GRIPS.
- Creation and updating of multiple Drawing Views – using VIEWBASE, VIEWPROJ and VIEWUPDATE – can be performed in parallel, using multiple CPU cores.
- BricsCAD imports .OBJ files as native entities.
- Beta Tool Palettes panel now supports fly-outs.
- The unique BLOCKIFY workflow is enhanced to highlight identical objects, helping visualise entities that will be converted to Blocks.
Don’t forget – there’s an additional 5% saving to be had on BricsCAD software at CAD Software Direct in a limited time offer ending 30th June!