ZBrush 2022.0.3 is a free update for all registered ZBrush users (both perpetual licenses and subscriptions).
This update addresses many of the issues discovered following the release of ZBrush 2022.
- Modified: Gizmo icons now 50% larger.
- Modified: Strength of smoothing that takes place after alt-drag when cleaning topology curves is now dependent on the Stroke/CurveFunctions/Curve Smoothness slider.
- Modified: ZCameras will now store up to 256 cameras.
- Modified: Separate TransPose falloff controls for Gizmo and Action Lines.
- Modified: Improved BevelPro bevel results with additional control options.
- Modified: Smoothness option was added in the Bevel Pro Advance options
- Modified: BevelPro now supports chamfering
- Modified: BevelPro: Beveling supports inner boolean parts to fill holes.
- Modified: Bevel Pro: Bevel/Chamfer operands feature polygroup separation.
- Modified: BevelPro: Edge fixing is more aggressive.
- Modified: BevelPro: When Auto Apply is enabled, edges are fixed in result as well.
- Modified: BevelPro: Flipped meshes are respected.
- Modified: BevelPro: Polish by groups respects masking.
- Modified: BevelPro: Improved mesh rendering inside BevelPro.
- Fixed: issue related to XMD hotkey.
- Fixed: MultiMapExporter Layers Option.
- Fixed: ZBrush to Photoshop 3D Layers issue.
- Fixed: Knife brush with Brush radius option generating odd geometry
- Fixed: KnifeCurve does not produce the expected results with BRadius and sharp angle cuts.
- Fixed: Crash when Space Mouse is used to zoom in too far.
- Fixed: Crash related to BevelPro when ZBrush is set to certain languages.
- Fixed: DLL error preventing ZBrush from running on Windows 7.
ZBrush 2022 is available now at CAD Software Direct.