With Rhino 7 now available, what better time to learn from scratch or brush up your existing skills. Read on to see various resources available to help you make the most of Rhino.
- You can learn the basics of Python in this free GhPython Introductory Course by Niloofar Zaker.
- Learn advanced features of Rhino at your own pace at Live Academy.TV with their subscription training. Their classes include Rhino.Inside Revit 101, Grasshopper Superabundance 101, Python 101 and more.
- There is a new Introduction to Orca3D course, Introduction to Rhino, and more on Rhino3D’s School.
- You can watch recordings of past webinars on Rhino 7’s SubD and Paneling Tools.
- Test your Rhino skills or bolster your resume by becoming a Certified Rhino Specialist.
- VisualARQ is sponsoring a design competition, the VisualARQ BIM Design Student Contest.
- See the winning wood pavilion project of the Brick Bay Folly competition.
- Interested in a Master’s degree? IAAC is offering a Master in Advanced Computation for Architecture and Design, beginning January 2021. IAAC also has a Master in Mass Timber Design. DesignMorphine is offering a Masters Degree in Computation and Advanced Design, beginning September 2021.
- More Rhino resources are available on the McNeel Wiki page.