Luxion have announced the release of new Key Shot 3.2 with all new feature completion, UI clean up and stability.
Here just some of the important improvements that Luxion have brought you in KeyShot 3.2 :
- Improved material templates – support for parts and materials as template items, plus wild card support (*.*)
- Instant loading of library – no longer do you have to sit and wait, even if you have thousands of materials in your library (same goes for environments, backplates,textures, renderings
- Completely re-worked UNDO stack – UNDO pretty much everything.
- Support for scale and transformations (remembered on all levels in the model)
- Support for “unlimited” decimal places
- Cylindrical texture mapping improvements
- Use the arrow keys to move around in the scene tree, through the camera list etc.
- Sync of realtime and advanced render settings in render dialog (raybounces, shadow quality)
- New camera “unsaved” state
- Increase of maximum raybounces in realtime settings to 64.
- UI cleanup and performance improvements throughout the system
- Improvements to SolidWorks importer (faster, more robust)
- Improvements to ALIAS importer (Import by layer AND shader)
- Support for Autodesk ALIAS 2013
- Support for Autodesk Maya 2013
- Bug fixes
- Added Spanish language support (UI only)
- New materials
For more on this latest update you can go to their Forum.