A patch is now available for ZBrush 4R4
If you have not yet upgraded to ZBrush 4R4 (free upgrade to registered license holders), please follow these instructions instead:
This patch addresses the following:
- Fixes inconsistent behavior of customized UI buttons and palettes.
- Updates HD geometry read/write functions.
- Adjusted ‘Simple Brush’ rendering of applied alpha.
- Option to turn off LightBox ‘Open at Launch’ setting is now enabled.
How to Update
- (PC Users, Only) Browse to your ZBrush 4R4 folder and delete updater.exe, if present. Do NOT delete ZUpgrader.exe!
- Run ZUpgrader or launch ZBrush and click Zplugin>Auto Update>Check new updates.*
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When update completes, launch ZBrush and activate. The ZBrush title bar will now say “ZBrush 4R4 P2“.
*Note: For some users, depending on user permissions and network security, the “Check new updates” button may return a script error. If that happens, simply run ZUpgrader in your ZBrush 4R4 folder.