VSS Gives You More
Vectorworks VSS helps you get the most out of your software and gives predictability for your budget with:
- Free software updates & priority support.
- An online portal to manage your license and access downloads.
- A full library of online training and tutorials with discounts on additional training.
- Two half-day seminars in the Vectorworks Training Centre, or online if you choose.
- Exclusive access to web and mobile solutions, Vectorworks Cloud Services and the Vectorworks Nomad app.
VSS Saves You Money
You get a lot of stuff with VSS, but it is usually the most cost effective option too.
Upgrading from Architect 2017 to 2018 without VSS will cost £839+VAT* RRP.
If Architect 2017 was originally purchased all with VSS for only £527 +VAT* RRP, the upgrade to 2018 PLUS all the features above would be included.
Even if you stick with the same version for a few years, the VSS option still works out cheaper.
Upgrading from Architect 2015 to 2018 without VSS will cost £1797 +VAT* RRP.
If VSS was purchased with Architect 2015, a cost of only £1581 +VAT* RRP would be spread across three years PLUS all the features and latest updates would be included along the way.
VSS Renewal Costs are Fixed
When you renew, you’ll only pay the price VSS was when you first purchased. Should prices go up, you don’t need to worry – your prices are fixed†. With VSS, you save money and have exclusive access to loads of great extras. Plus, get 50% OFF your first year if you are new to VSS!
Renewing VSS is Easy
Give us a call on 01206 804984 or email us at email@example.com
* All prices correct at time of article posting.
† Vectorworks retain the right to amend renewal costs with prior written warning as stated in the VSS contract.