This is a free update for all current V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp users.
What’s New in V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp SP2?
• V-Ray Express: Users can easily access more than 200 materials and interchangeable lighting setups to create realistic studio scenes and illuminate models faster than ever.
V-Ray Express will be available separately from the downloads page.
• Frame Start animation option: You can now render individual frames or ranges of frames. e.g.: 5,100-110, 200, 352.
• Pack all V-Ray Materials: Archive your V-Ray for SketchUp materials and all external files into a single ZIP for easy sharing and back up.
• Improved support for using V-Ray Frame Buffer Channels
• Improvements and fixes to the Batch Render tool
• New and improved product documentation
See the full list of features in V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp SP2.