This is a free update for all current V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino users.
What’s New in V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino SP1?
• Batch Render: Easily queue up files and specific views to be rendered in a batch process.
• Show in Viewport: With the new texture manipulation option you can now control which textures will be visible in the Rhino viewport.
• Pack all V-Ray Materials: Archive your V-Ray for Rhino materials and all external files into a single ZIP for easy sharing and back up.
• Improved support for using V-Ray Frame Buffer Channels.
• New toolbar for Batch Render, Guess Lens Shift, Edit Material and set Focus Point tools.
• New and improved product documentation.
We’d also like to remind users that V-Ray Express will also be available as a separate download. With it artists can gain access to more than 200 materials and interchangeable lighting setups.
See the full list of features in V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino SP1.