New features to try:
Latest refinements and bug fixes:
- PushPull direct editing workflow is enhanced.
- ShrinkWrap creates a water-tight mesh around open or closed meshes, NURBS geometry, SubD, and Point Clouds.
- Improved UV mapping.
- New Grasshopper components for annotations, blocks, and more.
- And much more…
- Check the system requirements before downloading.
- A Rhino 7 license is required. An eval license will NOT work.
- Do NOT uninstall your Rhino 7.
- The Rhino 8 file format could change. To be safe, Save As Rhino 7 often.
- All Rhino 7 plugins and existing Grasshopper definitions should work.
- CAUTION: These weekly WIP builds often are not stable or production-ready.
- No significant price or licensing policy changes are planned.
- If you have any problems, suggestions, or ideas, contact McNeel here.
Rhino 7 is available now at CAD Software Direct. While the WIP is in active development, McNeel openly have no plans to ship Rhino 8 any time soon!