Enscape for Mac works as a SketchUp Extension that lets you visualise and explore your designs in real time, bringing your ideas to life in a realistic 3D-rendered environment – without ever leaving SketchUp.
Enscape is easy to use whether you’re experienced or just starting out. Real-time rendering, a built-in asset library, customisable materials, and visual settings make Enscape ideal for those looking for a fast and easy rendering solution.
Enscape for Mac for SketchUp 2023 Features
- Walk and fly through your rendered project from different perspectives, including two-point and orthogonal.
- Export and share your visualisations. Choose from still renders, 360-degree panoramas, panorama tour, and web standalone files.
- Perfect your scenes by adjusting atmosphere, image, capture, effects, and rendering settings.
- Use height maps and adjust textures to raise the level of realism in your visualisations.
- Have the Enscape rendering window show the same view as your project.
- Browse through +3,000 high-quality, lightweight 3D models to drop straight into your scenes.
- Create saved views to easily refer back to and seamlessly present your project from the best angles.
- Render in batches to save time having to render your view individually.
- Enscape for Mac is available in English, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, French, Polish, and Dutch.
The Enscape team are hard at work to bring feature parity to the Mac version, which includes support for Vectorworks, Rhino, and Archicad.
Enscape for Mac is available now at CAD Software Direct.