Rhino.Inside is an open source Rhino WIP project which allows Rhino and Grasshopper to run inside other 64-bit Windows applications such as Revit and AutoCAD.
It is now possible to:
- Start Rhino and Grasshopper as an add-in to other applications.
- Drive the host application with Grasshopper definitions.
- Use the host’s APIs in a Grasshopper and Rhino plug-in.
- Use Rhino’s APIs in the host’s plug-ins.
- Create native objects in the host application with Rhino and Grasshopper.
To understand the power of Rhino.Inside with Grasshopper:
- Try Rhino inside Revit:
- Download and Install (requires Rhino WIP and Revit 2017-2020)
- Getting Started
- New Grasshopper components documentation
- Source code
- Try these example open source projects: