V-Ray for SketchUp version 3.40.03 includes upgrades to the license server, user interface, light sources, and many more helpful tweaks. Your V-Ray for SketchUp experience will be easier and smoother.
This update is free for V-Ray 3.x for SketchUp customers.
- License Server update to version 4.4.
- Match Viewport mode has been added to the Render Output / Aspect Ratio drop-down menu. This matches the rendered image to the viewport’s aspect ratio.
- Geometry Type icons have been added to the Asset Editors Geometry list. The icons identify the geometry type even if a custom name has been used.
- Light Type icons have been added in the Asset Editors Light list. These icons identify the light source type and can be used to enable or disable the light.
- Side-by-side stereo output layout has been implemented.