The latest version of Artlantis 2021 is now available and brings a host of fixes including:
- Easy Rendering Parameters: Replaced Shadow details and Speed/Quality Ratio sliders by popup menus
- Fixed SKP importer on Windows machine without SketchUp 2021 installed
- Fixed SKP importer on Windows machine using double byte langage, like Russian and German
- Fixed RAL and LUT import on Windows machine using double byte langage, like Russian and German
- Fixed Scene bounding box when deleting part of the scene geometry, available in Information dialog
- Removed Flash Player when rendering Panoramas
- macOS: Fixed Batch Render preview layout when rendering size is square
- Enable DOF settings for Perspective and Insertion views only
The new Artlantis MediaStore has also been extended, adding variety with 50 new 3D characters. Browse among 50 persons from various ethnic groups with different attitudes and situations (construction, bar, medical, travel, sport, and business) to give higher realism to your renderings.
If you want to see what Artlantis already does for creative businesses, check out this case study of design studio LOFT4C as Filip Deslee talks about his roots, vision, and dedication to Artlantis.
Don’t forget – there’s still time to register for Artlantis 2021 Live, the free webinar today at 4pm BST.
The primary assets of Artlantis 2021 are Openness, Speed, and Efficiency. Follow Ildikó Szabó’s presentation to discover the fantastic features of the latest version of Abvent’s stand-alone rendering application, developed especially for architects and designers!
- IFC Import : Opening to BIM with the integration of an IFC importer of model geometries.
- LUTs: Post-production is simplified using LUTs (.CUBE files); these color and contrast filters are already widely used in many applications.
- Easy Interface: Optimized accessibility thanks to a new, streamlined interface with predefined level settings.
- New MediaStore: Completely redesigned for smoother, faster, and more transparent navigation and search, accessible directly via the Internet.