Thank you to everyone that joined the Introduction to RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.5 webinar. If you missed it or would like to watch the recording back, you can find this below.
New features include:
- Mesher vertex map creation has been revamped to allow the possibility to customise them using gradients.
- New vertex maps “Weights” to shade mixing fluids. It also lets you add different weights for the same fluid emitters.
- New vertex maps, “Age” and “Vorticity”, for meshes.
- Compatibility with the TurbulenceFD Emitter tag to use RealFlow particles for TurbulenceFD emission.
Make sure to update TurbulenceFD to version v1.0 Rev 1435
- The Thinking Particles workflow has been greatly improved, letting the used decide which TP groups should be synchronised with RealFlow fluids.
- New “Visualizer” node. Used to display the daemon forces.
- New cache “Offset” parameters to change the frame to be loaded for every cached node.
- Image Emitter displays the texture in the viewport and accepts animated textures.
- New “Auto Mesh Normals” parameter for the Mesher to switch between the mesher normals (accurate) or geometry normals (customisable).
- Falloff for DSpline.
- Age and Vorticity can be used to colour particles in the viewport in addition to the existing Velocity.
- New “Texture Sampling Resolution” parameter in RealFlow preferences.