Everything starts with an idea.
Faced with some of the biggest design challenges of our time, students are boldly imagining a brighter world and using design tools to share these visions with others.
The Vectorworks Design Scholarship seeks to promote excellence in design and observe how the next generation will transform the world.
Students are encouraged to submit their design in PDF, .mov, or .mp4 file format not larger than 100 MB. A few short answers explaining your proposal are also required along with the entrants’ personal information, including name, school, address, and email. No hard copies will be accepted.
Round 1 – Vectorworks Design Scholarship
- Exclusive to UK architecture students and has a prize of £2000 for tuition, fees, housing, textbooks, study abroad, conference registration, and other educational purposes.
- Free Vectorworks design software for your school’s lab.
- Free virtual or in-person training for faculty and students.
Round 2 – The Richard Diehl Design Award
- The international competition with a prize of $7000 USD for tuition, fees, housing, textbooks, study abroad, conference registration, and other educational purposes.
- Exposure in industry publications and press, as well as through the Vectorworks media and distributor network.
- Benefits for you and your school such as Vectorworks lab licences and training provided by a Vectorworks expert, and more!
The competition is open to submissions until the 29th August 2019, and winners will be announced on the 16th October 2019! Click here to view the full judging rubric.