With important new fixes and additions, the new update is free for current users of Maxwell Render Suite V3 and Maxwell for SketchUp V3 standalone.
- Added Material ID color material parameter.
- Added enable/disable switch for Object ID colour.
- Changed installer tech on Windows, unifying all versions.
- Displacement maps were not included in Pack & Go.
- Camera Lens Type was not updating with Scene changes.
- Grass was not rendering in the absence of Maxwell Render Suite.
- Maxwell FIRE could crash when using the Draft engine on OSX.
- Path-fixing in MXM Gallery downloads could fail in some cases.
- Zero-thickness Maxwell Sea & Volumetric are now auto-corrected.
For all existing Maxwell V3 users the plugin update is available to download in the customer gateway. However, if you’re not yet a user of Maxwell Render you can trial these fantastic updates by simply downloading the demos.
Interested in upgrading to V3?
If you’re still debating whether to upgrade then you can take a look at our Maxwell Render blog posts for all the information you’ll need on V3 – or if you’ve already made your mind up, you can upgrade Maxwell Render V3 here.