Artlantis 2019 is available now, and the latest 2.17649 update offers a number of improvements and updates, including the connectivity of Artlantis plug-ins.
Released last December, Artlantis 2019 combines the power of Artlantis Render and Studio, introducing efficient features for creating photo-realistic architectural renderings.
Updated ARCHICAD 19,20,21,22 export plug-in to Artlantis 2019
The updated ARCHICAD 19, 20, 21, 22 plug-in to Artlantis supports the new format of Atlantis 2019. Artlantis 2019 users can now use a reference file from ARCHICAD.
Updated Vectorworks export plug-in to Artlantis 6.5, 7, 2019
With the new Vectorworks export plugin, Artlantis 2019 users have options to choose the compatible Artlantis 2019 format under the export option. Users can now use the “Update Existing File” option in Vectorworks.
- Added the option to clip or not the Lights and Cameras in 2D View.
- Added the Insertion Views in Batch Render Dialog.
- The Autosave function for .atla files, which generated strange folder names has been fixed.
- Removed grey screen when starting Artlantis with a drag & drop of the file on the Application icon.
- The License Manager can now run on HD 3840 x 2160 px screen with a display scale different than 100%.
- It’s possible now to export an .Atla document in .SKP, .OBJ, or .DWF format several times in a row.
- Animated characters now keep their posture when duplicated.
- Fixed Missing frames in Animation.
- Fixed 3D grass when using Architect Camera.
- 3D plants can now be hidden when changing their layers.