SketchUp are bringing 3D modelling challenges to their community!
For this first challenge, SketchUp are asking you to think warm, beachy thoughts. Use this model678 as inspiration or as the setting to build your dream beach house, treehouse, or even tiki hut.
Feel free to get as creative as you want. The competition is based on both solid modelling skills and imagination, but they’re leaving it open-ended so they can see what users come up with.
Winning modeller receives:
- 3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator 3D Mouse
- SketchUp swag
- Model printed and hung as art in the SketchUp office
- Model featured in the 3D Basecamp148 gallery in Palm Springs!
Details and Rules:
- Model(s) must be created from scratch in SketchUp only; no downloading from 3D warehouse or other 3D modeling libraries
- Adding environments / backgrounds is not required but strongly encouraged
- You must add your model(s) to 3D Warehouse144 and tag it with the hashtag “#winterblues” to be considered
- Up to three entries per modeler
- The model(s) must be completed and uploaded to 3D Warehouse by March 30, 2018
- Winner will be contacted at the email address listed on your 3D Warehouse account
- Judging is based on both solid modeling and creativity. The first round of judging will be done by the SketchUp team, and the final round will be done by YOU! Stay tuned for the online poll after March 30,2018
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary
- SketchUp 3D Modelling Challenge starts on February 15, 2018 and runs through March 30, 2018
- No more than three entries per individual
- By entering this competition, participants have accepted and agreed to the conditions
- Prizes include 3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator 3D Mouse, SketchUp swag, winning model printed and hung as art. No alternative prizes available
- Models must be uploaded to 3D Warehouse and tagged #winterblues to be considered
- The winner will be contacted via email by April 6, 2018
- Sponsor: Trimble, Inc. 935 Stewart Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94085