A new V-Ray for Rhino update is available. It includes some important bug fixes and changes to the plugin:
- An issue with Material updates is now fixed.
- Material previews in “Rendered” display mode are now faster.
- Improved stability when detaching from a work session.
- Fixed VFB and mouse freeze.
- Removed bug which led to large files crashing BatchRender.
- File loading is optimized and much faster.
- V-Ray displacement uses less memory and is faster.
- Added support for HDRLS 5. Painting lights in a scene is easier than ever. Support for HDRLS 4.0 is still available.
- Newly optimized “ignore objects” code to improve diamond rendering.