In this webinar AutoDesSys will show the power of form•Z’s subdivision modelling and 3D printing capabilities by walking you through a series of actual 3D printed projects modelled exclusively with subdivision tools and features.
In this session you’ll experience:
• Powerful subdivision modeling and how it can be used in your project workflow.
• Seamless conversion of subdivision models to NURBS or Quad Meshes.
• How the inherent quad mesh personality of subdivision objects lends itself perfectly to 3D Printing.
• How converting your subdivision models to NURBS adds an additional layer of flexibility to your design capabilites.
• The advantage of minimal time involved with analyzing and prepping the model for 3D printing due to the subdivision personality.
A live question and answer session will immediately follow the presentation. Space is limited, so register now to avoid missing this special opportunity.
Friday 18th December, 2015
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT